CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARM EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!
Cash or good check with ID. Everything sold as-is.
Everything paid for day of sale unless previously arranged. Everything shown by appointment only.
Contact Rob at email@example.com
Montalbano Farms is a certified organic and GAP farm in Sandwich, Illinois. We are selling our 20-acre vegetable farm equipment. Please text Rob at (630) 882-8008 for more information. Trades considered.
Additional items will be ADDED as I get them ready. Check back often for the most current list. Last updated 9/6
- 1949 Allis Chalmers G, gasoline with tow bar and plow, manual lift with new battery and new fuel tank
- 2 Hayracks
- 2001 International refrigerated box truck with 18’ bed
- Royal enclosed trailer, 16’ enclosed trailer with LED lights, ramp door, and side door. Includes 2 ¾ hitch and manuals
- Ford 105 rototiller
- Over 2500’ of 4” aluminum irrigation pipe
- Mechanical Transplanter 2-row 5000WD, vegetable transplanter with 162-cell and 234-cell hard plastic seeding trays
- 150+ Procana flower totes
- John Deere 7’ rotary hoe
- 2-row Holland Transplanter potato, garlic and bulb planter
- 4 coolers (2-forced air, 1-Coolbot, 1 nonworking floral cooler with windows)
- 5’ rolling cultipacker
- Valleycraft Ezy-Tilt dolly with pallets
- Ford 48” rototiller
- Baltic Spreader
- Woods L59 underbelly mower
- JD 4?00 bucket with brackets
- Great deals on miscellaneous farm supplies including wooden crates, electronic scales, waxed boxes, pallet wrap, used sprinklers, strawberry boxes, 10# tomato boxes, rubberbands, sand bags, aluminum farmers market sign holders, misc plastic pots, hanging baskets, 50gal and 100gal Rubbermaid vegetable washing tubs, plastic trellis netting, Surround kaolin clay, diatomaceous earth, 50gal and 100gal market coolers, new and used onion bags, muslin bags, bin-size cardboard boxes, ice packs, hairnets, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 4″ plastic pots, 1″ poly irrigation pipe, clam shells, and more.